Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Life in the Round











A finch has built a nest in the wreath that hangs to the right of our front door. I must admit that I didn't even notice her building it until one day when I went out I startled her and she flew away. I looked at the wreath where she had been sitting and to my amazement there were branches nestled between the artificial berries and silk pansies. On further investigation 3 little eggs as well. So now we either use the back door or gently go in and out of the front door. I can see her from my bedroom window sitting diligently upon her eggs.

In my much used "Animal Speak" book by Ted Andrews it says that when finch shows up in your life everything will become "amplified." We will have more opportunities to meet people from all walks of life, have more varied experiences in general and life will just get more active. Also I can't help but also see the symbolism of three eggs. Three is the number of increased creativity and new beginnings and of seeing things in a new way. I can see the changes already; the new people coming into our lives; my creative juices are flowing, and I have been more sensitive and intuitive.

Momma finch also chose a circle in which to have her nest. I get it Universe and thank you. I am so grateful for our conversations!

No comments:

Post a Comment